Nuts are very healthy and they offer a lot of benefits. When you’re on the hCG diet, you want to eat foods that are not only healthy but they also have to be just right when it comes to the calorie count.
If you’re the type of person who likes to munch on nuts and you want something that will tickle your craving for it when you’re on the hCG diet, then I have the recipe just for you.
The hCG Diet Raisin Granola is a recipe that I’ve recently found over the internet and I am very excited to share it with you guys. This dish is perfect for breakfast, although, you could consume this during lunch time without any problems.
This Raisin Granola recipe is also relatively easy to do. All you need to have is all the ingredients listed in this article, an oven, and a serving bowl!
So, without any further ado, here are all the ingredients that you need in order to make the hCG Diet Raisin Granola:
- 1 cup of Oats
- 1/4 cup Oat Bran
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Almonds
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Walnuts
- Nonstick Spray
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup of Raisins
- The first thing you need to do is preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Next, mix the oat bran as well as the oats and all of the nuts together in a small bowl and set it aside for now.
- Get a cookie sheet and cover it with foil. Then, spray it with the nonstick spray and set it aside.
- Get another bowl and mix the Stevia, Honey, Salt, Oil, and all of the seasonings together.
- Get a small saucepan and put the seasoning mixture you’ve done in the previous step in it. Put over medium heat until the mixture starts boiling.
- Pour the hot honey and oil mixture onto the oats. Mix together and make sure that the honey and oil mixture is well incorporated on the nuts and oats.
- After that, pour the granola mixture on the cookie sheet and let it bake for 30 minutes. Stir the concoction every 10 minutes for even cooking.
- Get the granola mixture out of the oven and then add raisins. Put in a bowl and serve!
I just love the sweet taste of this Granola recipe. I can also reap the benefits of eating the nuts as well as oats and raisins. Whoever made this recipe is a sure winner because he/she has created a dish that is not only guaranteed to be healthy but also packs only a few calories to go along with it.
If you want some nuts and oats when you’re on the hCG diet, then you definitely have to try the hCG Diet Raisin Granola.